Well, friends, because your girl didn’t have enough going on in her life already, she decided to throw a couple of new adventures to the mix! (I figure I’ll sleep when I’m dead, right? LOL) and I couldn’t wait to share the news with my friends and family as well as my global social media fam around the world! As you know, I’ve been dabbling in the beauty world for some time and living my dreams as an influencer for the last year and a half.
Now, I’m expanding the scope of my vision and launching two new businesses within my beauty realm. The first exciting news is that I have joined a company called Arbonne. If you have never heard of them before, allow me to introduce you: Arbonne is a multi-level-marketing (MLM) company with a focus on holistic health, wellness and beauty. All products are clean, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated gluten-free. This news goes hand-in-hand with my second exciting announcement: I will be accepting clients for makeup services soon! Everything from bridal and formal makeup to facepainting parties/festivals to makeup lessons/consults, will now be apart of my local and virtual practice!
- Nontoxic Beauty is a must! Though I am not always 100% vegan or strictly a clean beauty customer, it is something I strive to attain as much as possible. As I have been researching and building my MUA kit, I noticed that nontoxic beauty is a frequent priority among many brides and consumers alike. It is extremely important to me that products are not tested on animals and that a brand I represent is cruelty-free and committed to sustainable and eco-friendly practices. Arbonne has been invested in these values for over 40 years, long before it was trending. Their products allow me the opportunity to proudly offer my clients a 100% clean, vegan, and cruelty-free line when they come to me for beauty services.
- The flexibility! Not only do I need the flexibility in my schedule as a busy special/medical needs mom to work around the demands of my family life, but it is also crucial for me to have the flexibility to use other skincare and makeup brands, as well. As a beauty blogger, it is important that I be able to test other products and feature brands that I find helpful to my clients and social media family. Arbonne allows me that flexibility to put my customers first and foremost!
- The products! I have both consumed and sold skincare and makeup products with other MLMs before, and found that other brands had some features I liked, but still didn’t have everything. Arbonne offers the most of all worlds for me: both the skincare and the makeup. It was paramount that I find makeup that is high-end and of long-wear quality to use on my brides, while also offering nontoxic beauty ingredients that don’t trigger sensitive skin and particular skin issues. I also love that Arbonne offers several palettes that make it easy for the customer to choose from rather than single shades and required compacts that truly add up when put together.
- Other healthy products! Arbonne doesn’t stop at just beauty! They also have an entire line of healthy nutrition and personal wellness products. After years of yo-yo dieting, I am excited to discover Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living Program, a support program that retrains individuals how to make healthy lifestyle choices. This program includes videos, recipes, shopping lists, cheat sheets and most important to me than even the products- a support group to cheer you on along the way! As a stressed out special needs mom and avid believer in meditation and mental health advocacy, my number one favorite feature of the Arbonne mission is a focus on mindfulness in their program. I think this alone sealed the deal for me! 🙂
- Best Value for the Buck! Not only was I impressed at the prices of the products that I found comparable to many of the brands I was testing and trying out as a beauty blogger, I was also blown away by the low entry fee and perks of being an Arbonne consultant! The fee to enter is only $49 and the fee to renew is only $29! Absolutely unheard of!!!! Not only that, but you do not have to have any minimum sales or any minimum inventory to stay active with Arbonne AND you automatically have a consultant website built in for free. So, it’s basically like you have nothing to lose! I also earn 35% off customer sales, which is well above the typical 20%-30% profit offered by most other MLMs on the market! Additionally I get 50% off all my sets, such as the 30 Days to Healthy Living program. If you are interested in joining me, feel free to reach out or register as a consultant here.
Arbonne Preferred Customer Perks
Join the Preferred Customer Program and enjoy these perks:
- 20% off individual products and 40% off value sets
- Free shipping on all $150+ retail, $7.95 flat shipping for less than $150
- Free full-size product with first $250+ order
- No auto-ships, no minimums or monthly charges
- Products shipped straight to the customer
- Additional access to specials and sales
To become a Preferred Customer, visit my page and register as a preferred customer here.
MUA Practice Deets
And, now for a little on my local MUA practice. Services I’ll be offering soon:
- Bridal makeup: On-site services for brides-to-be, plus the bridal parties and family. Traditional bridal makeup with clean/vegan options. Trial day, lashes and all makeup included.
- Prom/formal and holiday events: On-site makeup services for any formal event or party, including prom and homecoming season, holiday parties and galas. Clean/vegan options, lashes and all makeup included.
- Private and group consults/makeup lessons: Virtual or in-person lessons or consults. Two options will be available, including a session with all makeup included as part of the package or a session without all makeup included.
- Facepainting: Festive makeup and face: painting for all ages, including kids’ birthday parties, carnivals, group parties/retreats, and special occasions. Multiple designs and customization available.
Bookings and rates will be announced in the future. In the meantime, check out my website pages, featuring my services and portfolio. Also make sure you take a peek and shop around my new Arbonne website as well. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. My email is always open at email@example.com. Thanks to all of you for the allowing me to share my exciting news and for the love and support in my journey! Hope to see some of you there along the way!